Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Can we say procrastination. . .

No pictures today, but guess what I am doing right now? I am sitting in my running car, at 12:15 am, parked next to campus so I can get internet connection on my laptop. I had a midnight deadline on an assignment that was due earlier this morning. I had to work all weekend so I stayed up late finishing other assignments and just didn't get around to this one. So I talked to my professor and she said if I emailed it to her by midnight she would not take any late points off. So I finished it at 11:45 pm, jumped in my car and drove until I picked up a connection from campus. I sent it at 11: 55 pm. Whew, just in time! I just thought it would be funny to write about it because I feel pretty funny just sitting here right now. It is actually kind of making me nervous. . . but don't worry mom, my doors are locked and my phone is right next to me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Way to go Nancy! What a nice professor you have. David has gone to a Denny's before to do the same.