Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Season!

Here is my first attempt to making Christmas goodies. I made fudge and peanut brittle. The fudge turned out really good! The peanut brittle tasted good. . . but I forgot the baking soda. It looks slightly enemic :) So I have a while until I get as good as the rest of my family at cooking, and taking picutures of my food for that matter :)





I had to work on Christmas day so Gina, Duncan, Chloe, Diannah and I had Christmas together the weekend before. It was really nice to be together and celebrate the holiday! Mom and dad had Diannah purschase me a digital camera, Yay!! now I can finally do a better job at updating my blog and there will be a lot more pictures.

Here are some pictures I have taken since.


Diannah on our Christmas day


Check out all that snow! It was worse in Price and even drove down the canyon that night. . . I don't recommend it :)



Babysitting Chloe. She's so cute, and such a good baby!

Look at what Kevin gave me for Christmas!! It's a keyboard! Now I can finally start playing the piano again :)

Making Gingerbread houses. Kevin, Me, Heidi, Justin




















3 comments:

Nick + Liz said...

Nice Pictures. If a new camera is what it takes for you to post more often, we would have sent you one a long time ago.

Wilsons said...

Nancy thats great that you got a keyboard! How fun. What a great gift. I am glad you had a good christmas. Did you happen to get paid extra for working on a holiday? Some places do that. It would be cool!

Cindy said...

your peanut brittle looks good. I have never made it. I am glad that you had a good Christmas!