Friday, August 28, 2009

The Apple DOES Fall Far. . .

Ok, so I was craving some good ol' chocolate chip cookies with my yummy Ghirardelli chocolate chips that I got from one of my Bridal showers. . . Look at what happened!! What a waste of really good chocolate chips. I don't know what it is. Everytime I make chocolate chip cookies something goes wrong, ie. too thick/crunchy, or runny/burnt. I must not have gotten the cooking gene that my mother, Chad, Gina, Amanda, Nick etc. got because we have some amazing chefs in our family. Well maybe if I dig deep and keep practicing I might get it. . . I am determined to master the art of chocolate chip cookies though; they will not get the best of me. I am tempted to try another batch right now.




3 comments:

The Wrights said...

you will have to ask Grandma Thompson to give you some tips! but they still look good to me...a cookie is a cookie haha!

MindyBunz said...

Too soft of butter and maybe needed a little more flour. I would eat them anyway... never waste a good chocolate chip!

Mike and Larissa said...

Try more flour thats what mine do...