Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

Halloween this year was pretty uneventful. No dressing up or partying for us this year. . . We were able to go visit my sisters and take the nieces and nephews trick-or-treating! That was a lot of fun and the kids looked great in their costumes. It was something fun to go do before I had to head back home and work the graveyard shift at work. I had offered to work for someone who loved Halloween so she could have fun on her favorite holiday. She had planned on working Thanksgiving for me, but needless to say that didn't end up working out for her. . . oh well. We did have fun though being with family and being together!

Pumpkins Kevin and I made.


What we were doing last year at this time. . . .
Halloween last year while we were still at CEU. My roommates and I dressed up as the decades and I was "the 70's" (I guess. . . That was the best I could do in one day at the D.I. in Price). Kevin was "mullet man", we couldn't decide what else to call it. . . . We dressed up and went to the Halloween dance. The good ol' days!!



1 comment:

Gina said...

The pumpkins look great. And you both looked great in your costumes last year. You look more "early 80's." Very nice!