Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!!

Today Kevin is 23 years old!! Happy Birthday babe! Of course he had school and homework to do, but he finished fast and I had work off so we got to have dinner, dessert, and presents here at home with Grandma and Grandpa Thompson.
Kevin has found a new favorite place to eat. He loves the Wing Coop, which is just a few blocks down the street from us. That was his request for his birthday dinner so we ordered a bunch and brought it home to eat with grandma and grandpa. Then it was "cake" and present time. I got Kevin two shirts and a game that he has wanted for a while called FLUXX. He'll have to teach me how to play it.



His real birthday present came a little early though. So about a month ago I surprised him with Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets. It was on Nov. 25th and let me tell you it was an amazing show!! Tons of musical talent and lights!! These are a few pictures from his birthday surprise a month early.













2 comments:

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!! I hope you had a good day. Sounds like a you were pretty well taken care of.