Monday, July 2, 2007

$ Money, Money, Money $

So I have been very blessed. . . I have found not only one job in Price, but two. And no money is not all that matters, other than it will pay my rent and feed me (I just couldn't think of any other title) but anyway, I was offered a job by the Ambassador office here at CEU just for the summer giving tours and working in the office while the other Ambassadors are gone for the summer. Even though I am technically not an Ambassador anymore, they still may use me here and there for some things. . . like now. The hours work really well with my schedule, so for a summer job it's perfect.

I just had an interview today at an Assisted Living Home, to do CNA work. This will be great because I can stay up on nursing as I am in school, becoming one. The interview went really well, and I am pretty sure I got the job, but I'm not sure if I should say that yet. It will be working every other weekend, so it won't interfere with my other little summer job at all. These two jobs are perfect for just starting out here and to last me for the summer, but if possible I will continue to work at the Assisted Living Home for as long as possible. This is definitely a blessing to have these jobs, the hours, the pay, and that I only have to do nursing care on every other Sunday. There are not many places here that you would not have to work on Sundays. I figure though, that the elderly, let alone any injured or ill person cannot take care of themselves on Sunday so it is a justifiable service to preform on a Sunday. I will still be able to go to Sacrament meeting every Sunday. I am really excited to start work, this has definitely been an answer to prayers.

3 comments:

Callie said...

Congratulations! It sure is neat that you are able to recognize your blessings.

Nick + Liz said...

I did better in school when I had a job. I tried to not work one semester in college to focus more on my grades, but that did not help me.

Cindy said...

You are so cute! Good luck with the jobs!