Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home for the Summer




Well, two years after graduating from high school and beginning my college career at The College of Eastern Utah (it is in Price, Ut. . . a lot of people have never heard of it) I graduated with my associate of science in pre-nursing on May 5th. I am taking a short break here at home in good ol' Pleasant Grove until I go back to Price on June 23rd to start the nursing program at CEU. Yes, it will be my third year there, but hey, I got into a nursing program, what more could I ask for :)




It was a great day! My parents, my sister Gina, her husband Duncan, my brother Chad and his children Madelaine, Harrison, and Benjamin came down to Price for my graduation. As well as Chase and his parents. It was so good to have all of them there!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Nancy! What cute pictures.